Signing Your Major

Students must declare a major prior to completing 56 credit hours. The meteorology faculty will only sign majors for students in the second semester of their second year at Central. If you are a student transferring to CMU with 56 credit hours, we will sign your major during your first year here. Any of the meteorology professors can sign your major, and this must be done in person. Please fill out the form here, which will email the needed information to one of the faculty and allow you to request a meeting.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.